|· 个性化物品 · 台词和语音 ·|
Sigma is a hybrid tank boasting both consistent offensive and defensive abilities, though having large cooldowns making for more of a need to think ahead with his playstyle. While he has the capability of fulfilling the role of a bruiser-type playstyle, he is most useful playing the distance game with his Accretion and Hyperspheres, while making openings and defending his team with his versatile Experimental Barrier. Quick thinking and superb situational awareness is needed for his Kinetic Grasp, to be able to utilize it properly to benefit both himself and his team.
Sigma will take quite a while for most people to master, as his kit can give off the perception that he is stronger than what he is, and will likely be played over aggressively by most players. Be cautious when in fights as you have the capability to do a lot of damage, but keep in mind you do not have any mobility abilities to escape with. Over extending with Sigma will in most cases result in you giving the enemy hero's unnecessary Ultimate charge, and a free pick during a fight. Being able to distinguish when is a good time to extend, and when it is good to stay behind your team will be instrumental to successfully building your own Ultimate as well as make plays in each match.
- Hyperspheres: Sigma's primary fire. Utilizes a two-round burst projectile fire, capable of damaging multiple enemies at one time and bouncing around corners to deal with heroes out of your direct view.
- The projectiles damage is moderate and consistent, though without the capability of headshots. Best utilized in close spaces, where the spheres can bounce around obstacles and deal damage to multiple enemy players.
- The short range of the projectiles limits their ability to fight in open areas, try to stay within an area that enemies congregate in cover or in small quarters.
- You can also utilize this ability to slow speed oriented heroes such as Lucio, Soldier 76, and Genji.
- Though their range is limited, their moderate damage can be used to whittle away at barriers while also not exposing yourself.
- Experimental Barrier: Currently the most versatile barrier in Overwatch, in the case that is has a large health pool and the ability to be placed anywhere on the map and relocated repeatedly.
- Experimental Barrier is able to be used in a multitude of situations to save yourself, your team, and will rely heavily on your ability to respond quickly to the situations at hand.
- Using the speed of the barrier, you can block the usage of Ultimates from Soldier 76, Pharah, Reaper, Reinhardt, McCree, Ashe (B.O.B.), Bastion, and Roadhog. This can be to simply put an end to a game changing play, to simply contesting the objective by delaying/neutralizing the heroes ability to utilize their ultimate.
- Using your barrier, you can advance through chokes quickly and relocating your barrier after surpassing the choke. Combining this tactic with Reinhardt and Orisa can make better use of having multiple barriers to soak up damage.
- Experimental Barrier will best be used with another barrier Tank like Reinhardt and Orisa, this is because his barrier is powerful but also moves quickly. You want another barrier that can cover your teams flank as you advance with Experimental Barrier.
- Kinetic Grasp: Kinetic Grasp is similar to the Defense Matrix utilized by D.Va, though it lacks in the same range that we are used to. Where it lacks in range, it makes up in width and can protect not only himself by the heroes directly besides and behind himself.
- You want to use this ability to save your teammates more than yourself, or in the event of a large amount of damage coming towards the team.
- A keen sense of situational awareness is needed for this ability, to be able to remove projectile Ultimates going on in a fight that could potentially result in game changing plays.
- Using this ability during Barrage can buy your team valuable time, as well as make Sigma into a physical shield to absorb the Ultimate. Combining Kinetic Grasp and Experimental Barrier together can stop Barrage's damage output all together while giving Sigma a full shield charge.
- Accretion: Sigma's Accretion ability grants him a unique stun ability in Overwatch, given it cannot be stop by anything other than a physical barrier. It has the ability to stun heroes for an extended period of time, while also dealing moderate damage.
- Use this ability sparingly, as the large cooldown will leave you without the ability later in the fight when a quick pick can be achieved using it.
- Accretion can be used to save supports being punished by either flanking "DPS" heroes or bruiser type tanks like D.Va. Stopping them in from escaping, or pursuing their target.
- Best used when a enemy hero is caught in the open by themselves, or are generally low enough to be picked off by Accretion or by some follow-up damage.
- Tossing this ability into a hero using an Ultimate will stop that Ultimate, with exception of Soldier 76 who may use it after no longer being stunned.
- Though a high skill-gap comes with using Accretion, the ability to land long range tosses will set your team up for an easy pick or simply disable one enemy player for ~1.5-3 seconds for longer tosses.
- Gravitic Flux: A powerful ability that can be used to disrupt an enemy team that is hunkering down in one location, or to end a teams contesting of the point in critical points. As powerful as the ability is it can be easy to want to use it on a few heroes at a time, try to limit it's use to when the enemy is congregated together or multiple heroes are low.
- Because of the similarities to Meteor Strike, you will want the enemy team distracted while you are using this as they will disperse to avoid being caught in your Ultimate. Try combining your Ultimate with Earthshatter and Graviton Surge to ensure you have heroes in your Ultimate when cast.
- Communicate with your "DPS" heroes when you are casting Gravitic Flux, as they will be able to capitalize on it with either damage output or usage of an ultimate while they are suspended in the air.
- While this Ultimate is amazing in open areas and on objectives, don't neglect the lethality of it in enclosed spaces. Casting this Ultimate in an enclosed space can open up opportunities that aren't viable out in the open, such as RIP-Tire and Death Blossom.
- With some practice this ability can be used with Minefield and Self-Destruct. Timing and communication will be key, as all three Ultimate's have a warm-up before they are able to deal damage.
- Using this ability over the objective can cause Overtime to end during the suspension phase, so it is highly recommended to use this to your advantage if there is only a few heroes on point contesting to force them off or force them into the air.
- Sigma floats like Zenyatta, meaning he makes no footsteps. It can be quite useful if attempting to flank or back-cap (capturing the objective while the enemy team is distracted), or hide from enemies.
- Keeping distance from enemy heroes is key to playing Sigma, as Hyperspheres and Accretion both cause damage to Sigma. Being able to keep your and utilizing walls to bounce your Hyperspheres will prove more useful than a front-on fight.
- Sigma is best used with another tank, that comes with a defensive shield formation called the "The Roman Tortoise." This requires the main tank Reinhardt or Orisa to have their barrier up usually in a choke and Sigma has his barrier placed directly above at a roughly 45 degree angle to cover his team from explosives. This formation works best on defense, and with much practice can be used offensively with Reinhardt.
All content of this section is subject to change while Sigma is in PTR and early stages of release.
|Gain 350 shields with a single use of Sigma's Kinetic Grasp in Quick or Competitive play.||100px|
|Get 3 killing blows during a single use of Sigma's Gravitic Flux in Quick or Competitive play.||100px|
- 西格玛（Σ）是第18个希腊字母，在自然科学和数学界都有着广泛的应用。他的囚服上印有“Subject Σ”字样。
- 在西格玛的英雄故事视频开头，屏幕上出现了一些黄色字母，依次为“EM DJIRVEB”，倒转顺序后可以得到“Bevrijd me”，这是荷兰语“放了我”的意思。
- Blizzard has a campus in The Hague and as such has several Dutch employees both in Europe and North America, so they were able to consult with their employees on names and quotes, and incorporated a lot of Dutch influences into the character.
- Sigma's hostile ultimate voice line, "Het universum zingt voor mij!" (English: "The universe sings for me!"), was contributed by Chris Metzen, who acted as a creative consultant for the Origin Story video.
- 西格玛的英雄选择语音“宇宙并没有让你理解的义务”出自著名天体物理学家Neil deGrasse Tyson。
Blizzard began development of Hero 31 with the intent to further flesh out the Talon organization as well as to provide another barrier tank option in addition to Reinhardt and Orisa, both heavily requested by players. The creative team initially planned for Mauga to fulfill this purpose, and initially prototyped the hero dual-wielding rocket launchers, but found it difficult to convey how he would deploy his barriers with both hands occupied, and began to iterate on other concepts for his kit. In the process of developing Mauga's character for Alyssa Wong's short story, What You Left Behind, they decided that the kit being developed by Geoff Goodman and Joshua Noh no longer meshed with Mauga's violent, aggressive personality.
Rather than scrap the kit, which they found to be exceptionally fun, they pivoted and began developing a new Hero, who would become Sigma, to better reflect the more defensive and cerebral nature of the Hero's abilities. To that end, they brainstormed a physicist who would manipulate gravity, who could act as a tragic villain being manipulated by Talon without even realizing it, due to his psychological trauma, and began prototyping the character with concept artist Qiu Fang, initially using existing art. As a result of this pivoting, he was created on a tighter schedule than usual and was slightly delayed compared to previous heroes. The team consulted physics programmer Erin Catto, who holds a PhD in physics and wrote the physics engines for all of Blizzard's games, to make Sigma's physics references more scientifically accurate.
- Joshua Noh clarifies on Sigma's abilities. Twitch, accessed on 2019-7-24
- Sigma Gameplay Reveal with Seagull and Jeff Kaplan. Twitch, accessed on 2019-7-23